A Family Of Fat Cats (Obesity In American) - Poem by Ted Sheridan
There is an extremely fat man
who lives in a gargantuan size house
with his attractive but butterball wife
and their two and one third kids
all of whom have flunked P.E.
while dad, mom and offspring
continue to feed on a plethora
of morbidly obese things to eat
And every now and then
they'll remember to toss
their two pudgy dogs
who are always laying at their feet
an occasional scrap of fatty meat
Their lone old cat sits and stares
with an extreme sense of satisfaction
displayed fully as it is showing on his face.....
It is he who still has
more than the one life left to live......
Comments about A Family Of Fat Cats (Obesity In American) by Ted Sheridan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl