A Few Words For A Friend - Poem by Dee Corpolongo
Pray for her as thats all you can do
until the truth comes shining through
Hopefully, God, will then provide
the answers needed as her guide....
and this I wrote for you my friend
in hoping that this drama will end.....
Stay positive and know you are loved indeed
and God will provide all that you need.....♥
Comments about A Few Words For A Friend by Dee Corpolongo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda