Mohammed Asim Nehal
A Futile Search - Philosophical - Poem by Mohammed Asim Nehal
Since ages, the clot of blood
And the bones covered with flesh
Nicely smoothen with skin
Asked the Almighty, Who I am?
And what am I doing on earth?
Show me YOUR signs and
Whom do I worship?
Came no reply for long
And he descended from the mount
And went away to search
Many generations passed
In the darkness and futile work
Wise men questioned and fools followed
Yet no answer, nor any reply
Generation passed and finally they realized
The signs of the Almighty are everywhere
Only those who questioned went astray.
Comments about A Futile Search - Philosophical by Mohammed Asim Nehal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl