' Abusive Kind Of Love' - Poem by Linda Winchell
You tell me that you love me
then you slap me to the ground.
You said until death do we part
your words now, are so profound.
You've pulled my hair, slapped my face
tare the best clothing off of me.
While I stand in wonder of what you're doing
in my heart I'm in love you see.
I would not want you as my best friend
wouldn't go out of my way to make that friend of you.
Even in this toxic love you claimed we had
In my heart I'm still in love with you.
Comments about ' Abusive Kind Of Love' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda