Vikram G. Aarella
Bangalored - Poem by Vikram G. Aarella
I have lost my livelihood,
I can’t stand where I stood,
I have become lazy and bored
People say that I have been bangalored.
Like a missile it struck my heart,
Shattered and tore my life apart,
As the cost of labour soared,
They got me bangalored.
Thousands of jobs have been lost
Many more are loosing them fast,
My company has been floored,
And I have been bangalored.
My job is being done by a stranger
As he is cheaper and smarter
I feel like I have been gored,
Because I have been bangalored.
Comments about Bangalored by Vikram G. Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl