C. P. Sharma
Barack Obama - Poem by C. P. Sharma
Barack Obama you are great,
I am amazed, US celebrates;
So long show piece statue,
Liberty’s soul you liberate.
People are rejoicing victory! ! !
Perhaps them you liberate;
Of the past home misrule,
And wayward policies spate.
You have a dauntless task
Of all problems over-ride;
The economic home crisis
And the peoples’ lost pride.
May you restore the brotherhood of man!
May the whole world become your fan! ! !
Comments about Barack Obama by C. P. Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda