Buried By Haiku - Poem by Mary Nagy
amongst the huge pile of haiku.
Can you see me?
I hope you do.
I've been buried here
and I don't know what to do.
Each time I post a poem..
it gets buried by haiku! !
Comments about Buried By Haiku by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl