Cuntry Girl.. [ Farm Life; Procreation; S H O R T; Humorous? ; Typo? ] - Poem by Bri Edwards
She's up at dawn...to water, AND to hoe,
then takes her mid-morning break to GO …
to the hay mow to present her 'furrow' …
to "Farm Boy" who 'sows' in "Country Girl".
Nine months later it's her harvest time,
birthing twins [one of each].So sublime! !
That's how it goes on a fertile farm.
AND ‘they' married too, ...so there's no harm.
(August …24th …2018)
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Cuntry Girl.. [ Farm Life; Procreation; S H O R T; Humorous? ; Typo? ] by Bri Edwards
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl