Demon Of Racism - Poem by Rajnish Manga
Not much so far done
More needs to be done
To tame this demon-
Racism is on the leash
Blunted & stunted a bit
Thus far it's only the tip
Dwells this demon in
Deep dense dark dens'
Alleys of it's followers
No place out of reach.
Comments about Demon Of Racism by Rajnish Manga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl