Dreaming - Poem by Rubiert Hidalgo
Dreaming is a gift,
For the impossible
Can be possible
And the undesired
Can be desired.
It is a time when deep feelings
Can come true
Even if they never do
Dreaming is a delirious mind
Trying to satisfy its thirst.
Call it craziness, or
Call it love,
But it brings comfort to my troubled soul.
Comments about Dreaming by Rubiert Hidalgo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda