Emotions - Poem by cathy angeles
Everytime i feel sad and lonely,
I tried my best to be happy.
But why is it i'm still not there,
Too many emotions i cannot bear.
Sometimes i think...is this my fault?
Or have i done something wrong.
I'm tryin' to understand our situation,
But you did not give me any reason.
Hope you could tell me me what you had in mind,
So you don't have to leave me behind.
For i don't want to ruin what we started,
The relationship that commence to end.
Comments about Emotions by cathy angeles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
cathy angeles's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda