Finding Uriah's Angel - Poem by Mary Nagy
I wish I knew an angel with a warm and tender soul.
One to send Uriah so his heart could then feel whole.
He's such a sweet romantic and he knows just what to say.
I can't believe that ''Mrs. Right'' has never come his way.
It hurts to feel his lonliness and truly feel his need.
To find a woman for this man would be so great indeed.
His tenderness could soften the heart of any beast.
Let's get a thousand women to prepare a lovely feast.
He is the guest of honor and I hope you'll all attend.
Let's find this man an angel to be with him til the end.
Comments about Finding Uriah's Angel by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda