Finding You..... - Poem by Lyn Paul
What is for you....Just may not be for me.
We need to learn to share this space,
To make us all feel Free.
For we are all labelled, for who we are,
Personalities clash, we all want to be a star.
But it is finding one's self and believing in you,
Knowing your strengths and not caring who, ....
Who is labelling, cause no one truly cares,
It's about defending YOU; Ignoring the stares.
So give up the negative and you will find true hope,
Find the positives and you will learn to cope.
To cope with the Thoughtless, the Greedy and the Cold,
Find only YOU, before you grow Old.
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Comments about Finding You..... by Lyn Paul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl