Go On Writing - Poem by Aftab Alam
We differ in resemblance, language, caste, creed, religion, color and attitude,
All the fingers are not same, yet while eating, all the fingers together
Now, my question is this; why can't we learn with this paradox, My dear?
Why scattered we and the society? Corruption, crime, terror, all in multitude!
Comments about Go On Writing by Aftab Alam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl