aung si myanmar
Heart-Touching Sport - Poem by aung si myanmar
Playing with team-mates on the grass,
Sol helps us have silhouette.
It's jubilant in radiant mind.
Awesome pep reflects through us, guys.
Nothing is more than sheer spunk.
I keep my pace up and up.
Breathing sound becomes louder.
Don't care, getting tired is my pleasure.
Attack, defense and balance at all.
Accelerate, dribble and kick the ball.
Agility and strategy stick my shoes.
Never give up like knights do.
So far, the result is not sure yet.
'Ow! 90 minutes, what a magic match! '
Last chance, I move and have a go.
Then, close my eyes and feel my soul.
I forget myself with glee of 'Goal! '
Comments about Heart-Touching Sport by aung si myanmar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl