In Love With Love - Poem by Jessica Garcia
Are we in love with LOVE?
If we are then how does it feel?
How do we know love is real,
If some don't show a way,
How to say,
Those beautiful words,
'I love you'...
Why are we in love with LOVE?
Love brings pain,
Like a tree wanting it to rain,
But the sky betrays the tree everyday...
But Love also brings
what LOVE means,
Some use it as a game,
But others use it for what it's meant to do,
It's a way of really saying, 'I love you'....
Comments about In Love With Love by Jessica Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl