Romeo Della Valle
In Pursuit Of Happiness - Poem by Romeo Della Valle
In the pursuit of happiness, ..
I have crossed many bridges…
Climbed many mountains
& traveled many roads;
Some very smooth..
some very bumpy..
I have run very fast…
sometimes very slow…
I have learned my lessons…
I have learned the hard & painful way…
That not all dreams come true..
Happiness becomes a matter.
of the mind and the heart…
Now I cry without tears...
& try to mend my broken heart…
Now I realize..
that where there is an ending..
There is a new beginning..
& what I thought was a loss..
turned out to be..
a blessing from the sky...
Comments about In Pursuit Of Happiness by Romeo Della Valle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl