Lavish World Carries - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Resources in this world are many
These are extracted and reformed
Whatever we see today are amazing
Many inventions we have for comfort.
Comfort for joy we try to get more
But nowhere happiness we find long
Sometimes sorrow sometimes pain
Still we get and world is wealthy.
Luxury lifestyle many need is short
Generous feeling is flown inside
Outside also we see life runs fast
But destination is uncertain again.
This world carries wealth and joy
This again carries sorrows and pain
No happiness is guaranteed for long
But still many run in illusion path.
Comments about Lavish World Carries by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl