Loneliness - Poem by Melissa Starr
loneliness is a curse,
a demon is the dark,
it casts over you like a shadow,
and leaves behind it's mark
it suufocates and strangles,
and cuts you wide open.
no-one can ever hear,
the little voice that has just spoken
you're trodden on,
and left behind.
why does life seem so unkind?
no-one listens, no-one cares,
it's more than one little soul can bear.
the hurt, the crying and the pain,
you can barely speak,
it drives you insane.
why do i fly solo?
why am i alone?
why am i transparent?
why can't my life be shown....
Comments about Loneliness by Melissa Starr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl