My Eyes Can See - Poem by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
My eyes can see what lies before
And nothing that is left behind,
For all the days that I have lived
No more than memories in my mind.
No need for me to dwell no more
And watch the shadows fade away,
From distant dreams now look ahead
For there my thoughts will always stay.
For now the future seems so clear
And tears I shall no longer cry,
My restless spirit is at peace
So I shall spread my wings and fly.
For too long I've been burdened with
The worries that have made me weak,
And now I feel I'm free at last
To find the joy that I do seek.
Comments about My Eyes Can See by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl