Nature's Art Gallery - Poem by Rajnish Manga
We do not get tired of seeing
String of things of beauty in nature
like rainbows, waterfalls, rivers
snow-capped mountains and passes
valleys and meadows and pine trees
lush green woods, lakes and parks
Terraced gardens, flora & fauna
starlit sky, the sun and the moon
and above all completely disarming
sunny smiles on the face of people
What is so special in all these things?
How and why this all becomes possible?
Do they have a divine connection?
Is it dictated by heaven in the heart?
What's its link with the nature's art?
Comments about Nature's Art Gallery by Rajnish Manga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl