**notice** - Poem by kels thomas
I'm over here,
But you look over there.
I now have a fear,
That just rips and tears.
What am I to do,
With these feelings I hold.
These feelings that have to do with you,
The ones that I have not yet told.
So all I do is think,
'What am I to do without you? '
Somedays it may drive me to drink,
If I don't tell you to soon.
But how am I to do it,
When I have not the courage.
Shall I just do it,
Without the thought of what I'm doing?
So I suppose I'll figure it out,
Just hopfully in time.
Before everything goes about,
And we won't be together ahead in time.
Comments about **notice** by kels thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda