Oh My Love - Poem by emo girl
That day when you said: good bye my lover..
that hurtful word was killing me inside..
Oh my love.......I'm in tears days and nights..
Oh my love.......I'm living acreepy life......
Oh my love........you've left agirl with abroken heart..
Oh my love.......I'm bursting to tell you how much i miss you..
Oh my love..can you hear me? .......
or the long distance between us has deafened you..........
Comments about Oh My Love by emo girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl