Platonic Game - Poem by Asif Andalib
Now you are bored and tired
Of this platonic game
But I don’t blame you, baby
Cause it’s my fate; it seems!
The partition of unbreakable glass
That keeps us apart
Reminds us how helpless we are
Every time we want to make love!
Now your love seems to fade out
Like your favorite dress
Worn in rough weather
And I know for sure
You are gonna throw it away
You lured me to come and play
But it went in vain!
All of my flying kisses
Have lost their way
Because of the difficult journey
Through desert, jungle and mountain!
Comments about Platonic Game by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl