Rain, Rain - Poem by Lucy Gocher
Rain, Rain please pour on me
Rain, Rain please set me free
Rain, Rain don't let the sun shine through
Rain, Rain my heart is now a pit of goo
Rain, Rain blow the ocean breeze
Rain, Rain sway the forest trees.
Rain, Rain don't wash away
Rain, Rain I wish you could stay
Rain, Rain don't let the birds chirp or the children play.
Rain, Rain please stop time today.
Rain, Rain Do you understand my sorrow?
Rain, Rain please be here tomorrow
Comments about Rain, Rain by Lucy Gocher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl