Rhianon - Poem by Rachel Smith
Sadness overwhelms my heart,
I don't know where to begin.
For all my life we've spent most of our time together,
you're almost like my twin.
All the stories you told,
the songs you wrote,
are walking out the door.
'Please don't go'
Is what I tried to say,
instead my tears hit the floor.
I thought my life would end,
as you walked out the door.
Then I realized yours needed to begin.
Goodbye my big sister,
and best friend,
Comments about Rhianon by Rachel Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl