School Is Out! ! ! ! ! - Poem by Tammi Hanshaw
School is out, and I'm incredably sad
And it's driving me completly mad.
My friends are all gone, I'm the only one left
I've been robbed, it's a terrible theft
I'll only know three at the small school next year
But, you know what I've cried my last tear
I will make it being away from my piers
I will survive, That was a tear
And now I lay here
As I cry my last tear.
Comments about School Is Out! ! ! ! ! by Tammi Hanshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl