Sorry - Poem by nat brown
Im sorry for making you so mad,
I shouldn't have done what I done.
But you have to realise the pain you put me through,
the last two years havn't been fun!
I was just trying to shield myself from more hurt,
because I knew there would be more to come.
But now im left cold and lonely,
you took away my sun.
All I can say now is I love you,
and I'm sorry for it all.
At the end of the day your alright,
I'm the only fool.
Comments about Sorry by nat brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda