Strong Thunder Storm - Poem by Dustin Hoffman
As you look up to the sky during a thunder storm. All you see is the rain falling without forgiveness.
The thunder roars like a drummer playing a loud song. The lightning cracks like a whip striking the air.
The rain is playing a soft melody as it hits the ground. Dancing puddles rejoice as the rain falls harder.
You walk out into the heart of the storm. Your heart is beating fast like the rain falling to earth.
The thunder and lightning continue as you look up to the sky without second thoughts.
Your soul has been captured by the Strong Thunder Storm.
Comments about Strong Thunder Storm by Dustin Hoffman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl