** The Candle Stand - Poem by RAJ NANDY
**THE CANDLE STAND
Tears of sorrow keep dripping down
on the candle stand of life,
As our body melts like wax at the feet of
the brass stand!
A new wick is required to be inserted
To make that burnt out candle to light-
up and glow!
15 Mar 09
Comments about ** The Candle Stand by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda