The Crystal Hammer Of Poetry, Kelly Kurt, Thank You - Poem by Sandra Feldman
'The Crystal Hammer of Poetry'
Was I given such a Tool! ? ,
Of amazement, Worded Wonder,
To be able to tame thunder,
And make love the World's new rule.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Crystal Hammer Of Poetry, Kelly Kurt, Thank You by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl