Ugly Legs Of Peacock - Poem by Aftab Alam
Once, I danced;
Under the cloudless canopy,
With a dream of yours,
What a joyous moment it was!
I danced and danced like a peacock,
Thought, you will come....
Ah! panorama of yours', blinded,
Spotting such a joy,
Clouds came and poured,
Cloths were wet but I was dry
I Opened my eyes,
You were not present!
Abandoned the dance,
And in grief, cried I.
'You're the ugly legs of peacock'
Comments about Ugly Legs Of Peacock by Aftab Alam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl