Witko Cheese - Poem by poem hater
A lover of cheese.
Only cheese is seen.
Cinnamon then caramel
poetry in itself.
Cheese to be savoured.
The cheese is poetry,
and so are the flavoured goats.
Comments about Witko Cheese by poem hater
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: poetry
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl