You Have Such A Smile - Poem by Manish Choudhary
You have such a cute smile,
that is unsound in thousands of mile.
And your lovely face,
makes me crazy to race.
If I see your eyes they look like heaven,
and are loved even by children aged seven.
Your cheeks are like the shining moon,
I think they are result of any boon.
You have so thick and dark hair,
that can not be grown without good care.
So at last I think,
that you are beautiful like pink! ! ! ! ! !
Comments about You Have Such A Smile by Manish Choudhary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Manish Choudhary's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl