Rafique Farooqi Poems
- * Moon & Star Moon and star, are closer, Is ocean, ...
- ! Let Us Join just come, and color my sleeps, with ...
- (*) Rage Of Honour Rumble of sparkling, awaking the peace...
- ! The Voyage Just the day, comes, with an iron will, ...
- * Life Keeping with precarious existence, life moves with, ...
- (*) Waiting Eyes My waiting eyes, chilled in clouds, ...
- ! Wars I drift down, when i listen utterances, ...
I was born in dist Gujranwala Pakistan, i matriculated from govt High School Qilla Didar Singh, FSc from Govt College LAHORE: and MBBS from Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore: in 1984, i am doing my G.P practices, at Lahore, Writting is my Hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
* Moon & Star
Moon and star,
Is moon pulling sea waves,
I hope so,
Weathers are predator,
Breaking the silence,
Waves are pouring,
Gems and stones,
Out of sea,
Wait for morning,
And singing breeze