Tamra Craft Poems
- To Great Grandma Ott On Mother... When I think about ...
- You Left Me Tormented by memories, once so pleasant Now ...
- The Blue-Jay Misses As she undoes the latch and pushes open ...
- My Baby Girl So innocent and sweet, perfection could not come...
- Virginity Sweet, the taste of her innocence, An ...
- Karma You have never felt the torture of closing your eyes at...
- Soul Intact Sanguine fluid hemorrhaging from a contrary ...
Well, once again I find myself at the part where I must share who I am with you. Strangers soon to be friends. I was born and raised far up north in Green bay Wisconsin. I cannot say I ever felt that was where I was meant to be. From the beginning of my memories I dreamed of Sandy beaches, clear blue water...Golden and russet deserts and regal mountains. The fact that I found myself surrounded by souls that claimed to always want to experience these things but failed to ever do them, solidified my quest to leave there one day.
I lived all over Wisconsin, my first 21 years or so, and I must say I never truly appreciated the beauty of the state until I lived the furthest up north. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tamra Craft
To Great Grandma Ott On Mothers Day
When I think about growing old some day
I smile because I think of you.
Of all the loving words you say
And the generous things you do.
I think of all the “I love You’s” you must have said
And all the hugs and kisses you have given.
Of all the hungry tummies you’ve fed
And about all the hearts you’ve been in.
I think of how lucky you were to live a life
Filled to the brim with flowers and love.
To be a doting mother and the most loving wife,
To be what so many warm memories are made of.
I imagine the bitter sweet joy of watching my own