Vikrant Jog Poems
- That Melted Ice-Cream... I saw her eyes, That day, Deep, ...
- Mist On The Mirror... When I saw in her eyes, That day I ...
- A Sympathetic Contract... From that day, We parted away, ...
- Mind In A Mirage Every second I crave, For new substance to...
- The Song Of Midnight Love... I left away that city, And ...
- The Addictive Loss That night, When we came close, And ...
- The Ecstasy Of Love... It is me, And just me, Lost, In ...
Nothing as a biography. I am a student of commerce, have liking for poetry and literature. Just want to improve and depict maturity in the poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vikrant Jog
That Melted Ice-Cream...
I saw her eyes,
Drowning in emotions,
I can't forget those days,
When we walked hand in hand,
Gloomed in overcast love,
When we completed each other,
All is gone,
Did my love felt short?
We met for the last time,
That ice-cream that we purchased,
Like we did in tears,
I will live with these memories,
You be happy…