Abekah Emmanuel Poems
- When I Whispered My Love When I whispered my love to you from...
- To My Princess And so yesterday I met her And the sun will ...
- Good Morning! When the day sweeps Away the last drop of ...
- My Poetry, My Treasure The time I deny the world, to my ...
- The Misfortunes Of Life. When life itself seems ambivalence ...
- Time Will Always Tell Our tears will be no more, Our ...
- The Poet In Me Oh how I miss you, dear poet in me! When I ...
Still in school pursuing my undergraduate degree at university of Ghana. I enjoy reading and writing poetry and wish to register my name in the academic quarters. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abekah Emmanuel
When I Whispered My Love
When I whispered my love to you from afar,
You went deaf and considered it a holy lie,
You ignored my calls, texts, and everything
About me that you could, by chance, find:
When I first saw your sharp curves and dimples,
I thought you would certainly be mine,
But today I can clearly see the opposite
As your world is nothing to occupy.
Don't you remember the dark ages?
It was on me, my love, you relied,
But now when I sit down and think about you,
All that I can do a whole day is to cry.
Remember the sweet things I promised you;
Chocolate, ice ...