Cia Frizzell Poems
- About Love when i was a child i did not name things i ...
- A Love Poem Instead of cleverly manipulating language Just ...
- Remembering Him 'you kiss me like you really mean it', he ...
- After All Is Said And Done eventually, you will reach the ...
- Not A Haiku
- Everything Is Beauty she sees beauty in everything the ...
- Juke Box 1981 the junkies always picked queen and bowie - ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
when i was a child i did not name things i loved
'this is my favorite marble'
would always lead to somebody asking for it in a game of keeps
when i was a teenager i did not name boys i loved
because then my best friend would want them
and she always got what she wanted
when i was a woman i shouted my love from the rooftops
and felt foolish when it went away
now that i'm older i no longer have to name it
it's love all the same