Frankie Stones Poems
- Life You hate it, You love it, You can’t stand the people...
- What You Mean To Me If I died and went somewhere far away, ...
- Good Bye Each time you say good bye, It gets harder, It’s...
- Sweetest I Love You
- The Smallest Touch The smallest touch, Made my heart race, ...
- Longer Seconds turned into Minutes, Minutes into Hours, ...
- A Fear I didn't know what to do, I was trapped, A ...
well hi im frankie, I dont really have much of a story yet as mine is only just beging to unfold. So far not much has happened, I've had my ups and downs just like any other person. Life's been hard over the past two years. I've learnt so much. I cant believe all the things you find out as you get older its amazing like there's a whole other world out there, but its big and scary and No-one wants ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You hate it,
You love it,
You can’t stand the people in it,
But you wouldn’t get rid of them for the world.
You have a normal day to day life’s that’s so boring it’s unbelievable,
But you enjoy every second.
You fall in love and back out again,
You think you've found the one,
And then their gone.
You see the sun rise,
And set again.
The starry skies,
The look in your guy’s eyes.
The sister you wish you always had,
But yet you argue and make each other sad,
The soft breeze on your skin,
The lad you know you'll never ...