Frankie Stones Poems
- Good Bye Each time you say good bye, It gets harder, It’s...
- Life You hate it, You love it, You can’t stand the people...
- What You Mean To Me If I died and went somewhere far away, ...
- Love This feeling is so different. It feels so good inside, ...
- If Only If only you could see into my eyes, And see the ...
- Tomorrow Never Comes I hate it when people say, We'll do it...
- The Smallest Touch The smallest touch, Made my heart race, ...
well hi im frankie, I dont really have much of a story yet as mine is only just beging to unfold. So far not much has happened, I've had my ups and downs just like any other person. Life's been hard over the past two years. I've learnt so much. I cant believe all the things you find out as you get older its amazing like there's a whole other world out there, but its big and scary and No-one wants ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Each time you say good bye,
It gets harder,
It’s the not knowing,
That’s the worse part,
Not knowing when,
Or where you'll see them again,
Your heart cries out to theirs,
But theirs has no answer.
The pain burns,
Leaving your heart as ashes.
The worst pain is seeing,
The look in your lover’s eye's,
When they make a promise,
That they don’t know they can keep.
This never gets easier.
Who knew it could be so hard,
To say two little words.