Michael Smith Poems
- I Wonder About You Courtney Thinking about this girl. I know...
- With No Hesitation If love was a person. It would be my ...
- Won'T Let Go 'One instant can change everything.' Cause now ...
- This Mask I wear a mask from now on. To hide my true ...
- All By Himself God has put him in a world. Which a person ...
- The Loneliness, The Pain, & Th... What is this shady ...
- At This Very Moment Love. Is indeed a killer. And if your ...
Just read the poems.
You'll soon know me then. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Smith
I Wonder About You Courtney
Thinking about this girl.
I know this is gonna' be a long one.
Many poems about this certain girl.
But I know I'm not done.
Meeting her on this night.
I knew this was a moment.
Spotted her in the corner of the room.
Looking sad & lonely.
Something was wrong.
She seemed down as can be.
Wondering who could've done it?
Then I found out it was me.
It wasn't a big deal.
I didn't take it seriously.
But a couple of moments later.
My body told me that I needed her immediately.
I was too late to make a move.
So I just shared the last ...