Olly and Molly Tsi
Olly and Molly Tsi Poems
- Clock And These Times - By Oll... A clock ticks In an open ...
- Cycle - By Olly Bodies lie In quiet graves A freshly ...
- Love In The Dark - By Olly A dark alleyway Of broken ...
- Falling Apart - By Molly This darkness blankets us Shields ...
- Innocence - By Molly Bright eyes Shining with interest ...
- Friendship - By Molly Its a soft gentle glow Not a raging ...
- Rose- By Olly A red flower sits Its brethren not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olly and Molly Tsi
Rose- By Olly
A red flower sits
Its brethren not awakened
Embrace one another
In enticing manner
As it sways with summer winds
Heat showers the leaves
And bounds gracefully from dew drops
That rest in between the folds
But within this beauty
Lies a dark secret
It leads onlookers
With its leaping dance
Its meaning unitedly told
As the epitome of love
A bush so unsuspecting
Contains many thorns
That a pale, dry love
which never truly lasts
Is symbolised by beauty with thorns?