Paul Butters Poems
- A Better Way There has to be a better way. Than endless ...
- Poet Tree I have a picture of a tree (In my minds eye) ...
- The Jeremy Kyle Show (A Britis...
- Hello Reader! My dearest reader, seconds ago, before ...
- Frenetic Genetics Genetic engineering’s here to ...
- Should We? Should we all stop eating meat? No, we'll starve...
- Bad Images It's just after 5AM but I am up, Compelled to ...
I am, therefore I write. Cannot stop writing. Play table tennis and other sports. I do prefer to write free verse but sometimes I indulge in some rhyme and metre. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Better Way
There has to be a better way.
Than endless warring,
And committing countless crimes:
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
The home of God,
In all its splendour.
I say again:
Heaven is in us,
(W) and © 20\4\08.