A Limerick For Erin - Poem by Chuck Audette
There once was a girl named Erin
At whom all the guys would be starin'
She was lean and lithe,
But bad poems she despised.
So I'm fearin' about how I'm farin'
Comments about A Limerick For Erin by Chuck Audette
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl