Rose Marie Juan Austin
A Rainbow - Poem by Rose Marie Juan Austin
Have you ever seen
A rainbow over the mountain?
It is like a crown
Put on its tip
Showing to the world
Its grandeur and glory.
Have you ever thought
The rainbow that spread
Across the vast sky
Is like a ring given by a lover?
A symbol of promise that
He will come back again and again
Giving comfort and beauty.
Copyright 2019, Rose Marie Juan-Austin, All Rights Reserved
Comments about A Rainbow by Rose Marie Juan Austin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl