Mohammad Akmal Nazir
Abortion - Poem by Mohammad Akmal Nazir
The blow was very cruel,
The bud could not blossom,
It died underneath,
And who cares?
The loss was a tribute
To the overenthusiasm of sowing the seeds.
Comments about Abortion by Mohammad Akmal Nazir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda