Lawrence S. Pertillar
Been There - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With lips poked out.
Doubting my life
Is anything to shout about!
Feeling despair and an emptiness.
With anger prepared to inflict bitterness.
Wanting someone to care...
And declaring I couldn't share!
I've been there...
And I am not having any part of that,
Where I am now.
Those flaws have been removed from denial.
I am no longer thirsting to rehearse pretentions.
Comments about Been There by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl