Bleeding - Poem by Margaret BrownBailey
I lay bleeding but no one sees me,
They flitter by happy and carefree,
Just like Jesus nailed to the cross,
No one sees me or cares about my loss,
They want to be cajoled,
They want to be consoled,
Yet no one understands that emotions are oozing out of me,
Is it that they don't care?
Or don't they understand,
That under the circumstances, I'm doing the best I can.
Comments about Bleeding by Margaret BrownBailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda