Cage'N Flow - Poem by Rage'n Curtis
Isn't it incredulous
how the world is so prejudous?
Its like a never ending version
of an incursion that will never
the Fn system purported and extorted
but the people ignored it.
Listen what I got to say
cause its time to inviegh,
every day I go to court I wanna stand
up and say...
F$$$ u pricks in politics
steady gettn your kicks,
kickn cuddies to the curb
just for puff'n some herb.
Spred the word all my cuddies
cause this S$$$ is obsurd.
We need to find a recourse
for the governments force
187 on a pig...no remorse.
This is dedicated for all of those non-violent offenders in
the Federal prisons that were sentenced unfairly.
Long live Native Pride On the North side! !
Comments about Cage'N Flow by Rage'n Curtis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl