Five Dangerous Vices - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Dear sweet children! do you know?
Your old enmy is a demon
Who is embodiment of five vices
Lust, wrath, greed, attachment and violence.
You have to fight against these
This is a dangerous war you know
You have to adopt more yoga
Then you will be able to conquer.
The main violence is lust
This makes you impure soon
And this causes sorrow and pain
Lust deceives everyone every ages.
You are the incognito armies
To fight against the war of vices
Have yoga to supreme father
The substle and ocean of knowledge.
Remove your attachment from old skin
Don't have connection with old world
Sit on the pyre of knowledge
Be pure and true server of humanity.
Comments about Five Dangerous Vices by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl